I post the recipe of one of my favourite desserts. Tiramisù literally means “pick me up” and if you try it you’ll understand why! Thanks to Maria for helping me and shooting the beautiful pictures.
250 gr. of mascarpone cheese
150 gr. of sugar
200 gr. of ladyfingers biscuits (savoiardi)
several cups of coffee
1. Start by preparing a strong Italian coffee – this is always a good start for anything!
2. Separate the yolks from the whites.
3. Mix the yolks with the sugar, then add the mascarpone.
4. Beat egg whites until stiff, then gently fold in the mix. The cream is ready!
5. Soak the ladyfingers in the coffee and line them up in the dish.
6. Spread the cream over the biscuits to form a layer and dust it with cocoa powder at the end.
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 to form 1 or 2 layers.
8. Chill the tiramisù in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving.